UFO Video Nov 17th by a Tornado

UFO pictures, videos, and theory's. Research is the only way we'll expose the truth.

UFO Video Nov 17th by a Tornado

Postby jen157 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:47 pm

This video was just taken in Noblesville, Indiana during the storms that just hit out there with the tornados. The guy who filmed it said that before he broke out his camera it was pretty low. Some people are saying it's debris, but I think that it hovers a little too perfectly to be a bag flying in the wind or something.

Here's what he wrote about it.
November 17, 2013 Crazy UFO over Noblesville Indiana! It was EXTREMELY windy (tornados about 8 or so miles away!)and this thing was just zipping around like it was nothing! What is it?
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Re: UFO Video Nov 17th by a Tornado

Postby Alien UFO Research » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Very interesting. Good find. It does kind of stay where it is. If it was something blowing around from the wind I don't think it would look like that. To bad he did'nt capture it when it was lower so we knew more about it.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:02 am

Maybe he is concern for his safety that is why he did not risk his lives for capturing it. I understand him for what he did.
Gleedaniel13
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Gleedaniel13 wrote:Maybe he is concern for his safety that is why he did not risk his lives for capturing it. I understand him for what he did.

Oh, Definitely. I wouldn't want anyone to hurt themselves trying to film something. Tornado's are serious business.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Everything UFO