Hello to all those with questions

Say hello and introduce yourself

Hello to all those with questions

Postby ijams » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:46 pm

The answers are allmost impossible but the questions and ramifications of the possibilities challenge our concepts of all we thought we knew !

Hi ive read allmost every reputible source material, and some fringe ideas and the cultist mistical beliefs.

The nuts a bolt craft are very real, but other behaviour of these craft have ranged from dissipearing before your eyes or gyrations that would kill human occupants.

These abilities give a type of view of high science beyond our understanding , there is some valid evidence these beings have been here thru out our history.

The Phenomena appears here in many forms and the beings are various in appearence also.

I view God has created all , including these beings so my reality isnt threatened at all.

The Govt has i believe a fear many people cannot except the phenomena as real or it somehow will cause panic.

I agree that assessment could be true to some percentage but once the questions start comming a snowball effect would occur with unknown effects.

We are on our own in seeking the answers it seems, i find even the questions disturbing to a point.

Questions include : 1 Are we seeing extra Dimencional worlds doing exploring missions here ?
2 Do they have support bases here in our physical reality
3 What is there mission and purpose
4 How could so many space vessels come here from so many planets.

See im just like you, i cant quit exploring the answers.

Most reported info from said beings are found to be false and there deceptive methods include mental images forced on abductees that obscures the truth or even there ability to remember being abducted at all.

We may not even be sure of what we see is real in there company , Travis Walton didnt think they were friendly at all, years later he changed this view to they may be friendly somehow.

We all hope this is the case, they do not share our moral values is a i think a valid answer so a grey area occurs to me !

Honestly i dont think these are space faring vessels in any fashion except for short range in our solar system but if there interdimencional designs i can entertain the idea as logical designs.

Lets think about this, if other worlds had visits and any crashes like roswell :ect this would allow transfer of specific science and many copy cat worlds and enabling them to come here also.

I think they would have different missions and agenda related behavior and only beings with a high apptitude for science could figure out how this way of travel is done.

Obviously if this is a true science we are not in the top of the class but have only discovered the subject and we have alot to learn, if we can !

The Govt has the tech but can they re-engineer it and be wise enough to not start a war in the quasi-universe ?

I dont think were ready,great care must be taken not to be observed or discovered , the prime directive should be in affect to not affect there world in any way.

We would have to be stealthy just like what we are seeing now and they are down right sneeky at it too !
Just a few ideas bouncing around.
ijams
Redneck Abductee

Re: Hello to all those with questions

Postby ijams » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 pm

It took along time because we knew the earth was FLAT .

We can believe dogma science and get no where !
ijams
Redneck Abductee

Re: Hello to all those with questions

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:57 pm

I think the quote below is very true.

The Govt has i believe a fear many people cannot except the phenomena as real or it somehow will cause panic.

Do you have any links or info on this statement?

Travis Walton didnt think they were friendly at all, years later he changed this view to they may be friendly somehow.

I've never heard that.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Welcoming Mat