Atlantis

Whether you want to talk about Atlantis or big foot this is the place to be.

Atlantis

Postby webster » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:15 am

If atlantis exists, wouldn't the air find someway to escape? i was just curious because i have been deep sea caving and none have airpockets under them...
webster
Redneck Abductee

Re: Atlantis

Postby jen157 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Well that depends on whether you think it was a lost sunken city or a city that still exists under the sea. Their have been many sightings of alien disks coming out of the ocean which makes you think that they could be coming from Atlantis and may not be aliens at all but an advanced civilization that lives beneath the ocean waiting for the right time to show themselves.
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Postby acck » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:08 pm

I believe there is a purpose behind Atlantis but it is not real. I don't believe Atlantis is real but maybe the old Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, whoever might have wanted to think it was amazing, or a feat to build a place underwater. As Atlantis is believed to be 1000's years old there wouldn't be enough advanced technology to go along with such a concept. They don't have submarines, they don't have underwater helments, they don't have those kinds of advanced technology. They might have tried, as I am saying, but it was not possible and was never built.
acck
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Well the idea behind it is that they did have the technology and tha'ts what is so amazing. Many have speculated that that's what killed them all off just like we're slowly doing right now to the planet.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby acck » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Interesting. Well, what I believe is that they did not have such technology and was not able to do so. However, you may prove it wrong. Have an article to back it up?
acck
Redneck Abductee

Postby Paranormalzombie12 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Well I think that there was an Atlantis and can kind of prove it because think about it,
The North Pole is Ice but the South Pole was actually a chunk of land and was mapped by a Turkish Explorer named Peri Rees in the 1200 period but it wasn't remapped until the 1960's when Satellite Technology first came out
And i also think that the rising seas had a lot to do with it as well.
Or you've probably heard about the ice age, Whats the difference between an Island sinking beneath the sea and ice rising to cover the land from the point of an observer? then when the ice melts the island disappears.
Paranormalzombie12
Redneck Abductee

Postby Legionari » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:43 am

There are alot of Suken cities in the mediterranean sea from when the black sea flooded in into it (People say Turkey and Europe used to be connected). Someting simalar could have happend the pacific.
Saying this does anyone really know where Atlantis was located 5trr Had a quick look on wikipedia and it says it could have been in Europe, America, Asia or the Antarctic.
link
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/15/Location_hypothesis_of_Atlantis_-_Worldwide.jpg
Legionari
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Yeah that's the funny part it could have been in so many places it makes it really hard to search for it. People can't spend that kind of money searching all of the oceans it's just impossible.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby carl bellamy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 am

its a wonderful site just impossible to say where
carl bellamy
Redneck Abductee

Postby carl bellamy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 pm

we know as santorin a disator that that was capable of the minoan state
carl bellamy
Redneck Abductee