Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Just don't believe the man, It just has to be fake, Think everybody s after you? Then this is the place for you. Don't let them fool you cover ups and fakes happen everyday lets expose them.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Swami » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:29 am

Thanks for a wonderful insight . All u wrote is true and understood before bu the bestof mankind. The chanting works like magic , u r right. I am sure while u heard / learned ur insights the books and guru must have also pointed out how our senses overpower us daily to show us a facade rather than the truth. They must have also mentioned about how maya works. What I myself realised that many a times we end up doing things as if we r out of control , of ourselves...These directly relates to the mind control phenomenon of extra terestrials ....where our friends from outer world have been controlling us for probably billions of yrs. Thats where I thibk I struck gold when I came close to our old texts n a lot about our et friends...maya has a very similar understanding as outside mental suggestions by outside forces or et, watchers whatever we call them. I lnow these all mean nothing in todays world but its exciting foe me see so many things attached to our knowledge . The knowledge of our country..For me these similarities reenforce the validity of our text , which is exciting for me...as far as solving some purpose is concernned , I m looking forward to that....
Swami
Redneck Abductee

Return to Conspiracy Theories