iNSIGHT?!?! Maybe you can help me.

We all believe different things lets delve deep into our spirituality and find out a little more about ourselves.

iNSIGHT?!?! Maybe you can help me.

Postby gudluck8941 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:55 am

This probably won't make much sense, but I've been motivated to do research on the subject for over a year now and I need a fresh perspective, so here it goes...
Since I was a small child, I noticed my entire paternal family has been a bit odd. They are a family of 12 brothers and sisters. All extremely intelligent, with standardized IQ's showing well above 140, excelling in math, science, and politics. They have all become very successful in whatever area they chose to pursue. But for all their material and intellectual successes there is an obvious emotional component they seem to lack. It is hard for them to forge long lasting, meaningful relationships with people outside of their gene pool. At first I supposed there was some great emotional trauma “an event” that emotionally stunted the lot of them, or maybe childhood traumas were at fault. But some of them did marry, like my father, and have passed on fantastic stories of their genealogical background, ancestry and why most of them choose to not marry.
Now this is where I need input from the masses. I still don’t know what to believe.
Apparently, my dad’s people are from an “ancient” line of humans who first made their debut in North East Asia and migrated thru Central Asia, they then branched off into two major groups. One went into Southern Asia, India and the Middle East. The other pushed into Eastern Europe and then into Western. Now, that in itself is not extraordinary, but what he said was that they were not originally part of the world they conquered, and later assimilated into. He said that his ancestors came here from a land that was far more advanced that this one. They originally lived apart from regular humanity, but were forced to move into this world and since then their entire community has been nomadic. Told me that their people were the first to bring complex mathematics into India, which is only recently credited discovering calculus, they brought the idea of infrastructure and urban planning to the world, they brought an ancient language with them that later became the seed for all language spoken today in all the areas I listed above. Now, it has been generations since then, thousands of years and generations of “interbreeding” with the indigenous peoples, but we still exhibit genetic traits of these people. They are not outwardly visible, but they are internal traits that regular humans cannot yet measure.
At first, I thought my dad had gone completely bat shit, but all of his siblings are in agreement. They talk about things you cannot believe, and with a completely casual nature. If you ask any of them, they will tell you why they are here. Most of them are observers, here to document until they die, their “life force” or “spiritual energy” doing the recording. But some of them are here to guide mankind back to civility, peace, and hope when the time calls for it. What?!?!? I don't know what to think... What do you guys think?
gudluck8941
Redneck Abductee

Re: iNSIGHT?!?! Maybe you can help me.

Postby jen157 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Wow! That is quite the story. I'd love to hear more if possible such as the basics of their language as well as possibly the world they came from. Is it dimensional or from somewhere in space? Is there any written documentation or is the word just passed down from generation to generation?

Very interesting stuff... I've heard of people that have come here in the early moments of human history but always wondered if they were still here or if they left or died off.
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Return to Spirituality, Religion, and Cults