I was Abducted! Help me out!

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

Do you think my abduction was real?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 am

No way! It was so fake.
20%
Yes! Their is no way I could say no!
80%
I do not know, I am not sure (Type a response to my abduction to an answer you want instead of I don't know).
No votes

Total votes : 5

I was Abducted! Help me out!

Postby chriswalt » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 am

This was a week ago this happened. O.k, what happened was I was sitting in bed, watching some television, and I saw big bright lights. It started doing crazy things like going up, down, left, and right to fast for any normal aircraft I knew of. Then it flew toward my window and it landed. I did not know how big, but it was almost as big as my house. I saw figures a little taller than an me, it was skinny and gray. I swear, one looked right at me, and this was during night, I could see their eyes. Their eyes were big and almost oval shaped. It walked toward my window and I heard voices in my head. One said that I was their chosen one. Then next thing I know, I wake up in a weird room with lots of tools, none that any normal doctor would use. I don't remember much in their, then I wake up back in my room with markings and weird alien devices in my room. I won't tell any more details or stories, cause I am already afraid of telling you this story. The others are far more crazy! I have also been able to do things that I know no human could do. I could see into peoples minds, move objects with my mind. Its super weird! Some one explain this to me, and take my poll. I also feel different and sometimes turn gray in spots. I might be turning into, or already an alien!!! I swear, this is just one of the most freakiest happenings of my life, I mean, why me? hu67
chriswalt
Redneck Abductee

Re: I was Abducted! Help me out!

Postby Alien UFO Research » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:24 pm

That is pretty interesting. I've herd other stories like yours in the past so I had to vote yes. If you feel more comfortable we would all love to here more about your abduction.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Jinxd » Mon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm

For sure! Please go on. I voted yes
Jinxd
Redneck Abductee

Postby zibom » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:26 am

I'm going to play the devils advocate and say No... Its far fetched and doesn't make any sense or add up to any logical reason. its probable you believe the experience was real, but it is unlikely that it really physically happen.
zibom
Redneck Abductee

Postby chriswalt » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Sure, you may not believe me, I dont really care, its true, but it is your opinion that it is not. At least some people do believe. 5tf
chriswalt
Redneck Abductee

Postby Colangees » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 pm

I believe you.

I would like to here more of the experiences you've had or pictures of the "changes" that have taken place since. I'm not sure how any of us could help you but I know i'll try my best to help with whatever you need.
Colangees
Redneck Abductee

Return to Your Encounters