a night of UFO's in the Quachita Mountains

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

a night of UFO's in the Quachita Mountains

Postby angie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:52 pm

I tried earlier to submit my story but was unable to because of a mail server error. I found this part of the forums, and well, it looks like a good place to post it. This all happend to me and my friend Mike just this last weekend......

My friend and I were visiting with my mother and my uncle near Mena, Arkansas the weekend of October 16, 2010. We were staying in a small camper on my uncles land, the door was facing the west where we had a good view of the treeline and the mountains in the beyond. At about 2 a.m. we were watching through the camper window (looking out to the west) and noticed a small cluster of red, blue, and green lights. The object seemed to be just above the mountains in the distance. flying in a circlular motion. After a few seconds it would seem to "jump" and begin flying in circles again. My friend had gone to bed but i stayed up to watch the strange object. I pulled the curtain back on another window in the camper, and looked toward the mountains in the northwest and noticed several green lights flying a darting around above the treeline in different directions. Jumping up i opened up the door to the cool night in order to get a better look at them. Then i woke my friend Mike and told him what i had seen off in the northwestern sky. He got up and came to the camper door and we watched as the numerous green lights flew around and at time hovered above the in the night sky above the mountains. A couple times the hovering lights would seem to almost "drip" what seemed like a green light. Mike was exhausted and after watching the display for 5 or 10 minutes he went back to bed. I was fascinated too excited to think about anything but watching the lights in the sky. I went into my uncle's house where i woke my mother and got my uncle's binoculars. My mother and myself walked out toward the camper and using the binoculars i got a better look at the green lights/objects. They were elongated hexagons and i could see lines that looked as if they formed some sort of panelling. My mother was sleepy, cold, and didn't have her glasses with her. After a few minutes she went back inside the house, back to bed. I stood outside watching them through the binoculars until i got cold, then i went back inside the camper and kept watching them through the westward facing window for about another 2 hours. Just before dawn i noticed yet another object in the sky that looked at first like a star, except that it was moving and was far too big to be a star. Looking at this third object through my uncle's field glasses i saw a white rounded octagonal object. I woke Mike again. He looked at it through the binoculars, at first telling me it looked like a star he acknowledged at last that it was no star, handed the field glasses back and went back to sleep. In the predawn twilight I studied the white object until it disappeared off to the west into the sky. By this time the green lights had also disappeared and the first rays of the sun had begun to appear in the east. With my head filled with thoughts of the things i saw that night i went to bed. I tried to sleep but instead lay there thinking until finally drifting off to sleep around 10 a.m.
angie
Redneck Abductee

Re: a night of UFO's in the Quachita Mountains

Postby Alien UFO Research » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Wow that is a great story. If only you could have gotten a picture or a video.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby angie » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:52 pm

I've thought about that too. We weren't expecting anything like that to happen. Before that night I never really even thought about UFO's. We are planning to get at least a digital camera and maybe a small telescope. It would have been really nice to have a camera or video recorder, there's plenty of people we've told about seeing the UFO's that don't believe us.
56tf
angie
Redneck Abductee

Postby jen157 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 pm

angie wrote:I've thought about that too. We weren't expecting anything like that to happen. Before that night I never really even thought about UFO's. We are planning to get at least a digital camera and maybe a small telescope. It would have been really nice to have a camera or video recorder, there's plenty of people we've told about seeing the UFO's that don't believe us.
56tf

Well like you said. Before you saw what you saw you really didn't think about them. A lot of people are closed minded and just don't believe in anything that they can't touch or see. But once you do you tend to believe and try and tell people that don't but they will never believe until they see it on the news.

What you saw is fairly rare but must have been amazing!
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Postby dukychik1961 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 am

I certainly believe you, amazing sighting. I keep wondering what they might have been up to up there.
dukychik1961
Redneck Abductee

Postby Uisce Beantha Bolg » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Angie and myself have often wondered that and we still talk about it sometimes. What could they have been up to?! Kind of puts the imagination into overdrive....something in the mountains? in the woods? collecting minerals or food? so mysterious..... ihy6
Uisce Beantha Bolg
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Uisce Beantha Bolg wrote:Angie and myself have often wondered that and we still talk about it sometimes. What could they have been up to?! Kind of puts the imagination into overdrive....something in the mountains? in the woods? collecting minerals or food? so mysterious..... ihy6

Yeh, who knows what they were really up to. My best guess would be like yours. Collecting and studying something in the area.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Uisce Beantha Bolg » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 am

We saw a couple UFO's here in Oklahoma in december. we saw them 2 different times here in Choctaw, Oklahoma. Angie was looking out the sliding glass door leading to the backyard and noticed an orange light moving erratically way off to the south. We live near Tinker AFB, so we're used to the way conventional aircraft move and appear (as far lights). These were different from anything we have ever seen in the skies in both respects. They were a shimmering orange of a medium hue and they would move both horizontally and vertically. They appeared for two nights in a row and for the following week or so, the airspace near the base was swarming with planes and helicopters. In a classic move of "two minutes too late" i brought my camcorder to Angie's on that third night, when the skies were overrun with aircraft (Angie has since then referred to conventional aircraft as "stupid lights"). So, i was never able to record the orange UFO's but i did a little research on the internets and discovered that there have been sightings of glowing orange orbs in the night skies all over the world. There's no way to be sure of it but i'm assume that these shimmering orange lights we saw over central Oklahoma were probably something of that sort. After seeing what we saw in Arkansas and now in Oklahoma the both of us have come to the realization that at anytime, something extraordinary and unearthly could be darting or racing across the night sky above our heads and we would be none the wiser. These experiences have really changed us and now we are always looking up at the starry night now (and cloudy nights both disappoint and irritate us), i've bought myself a decent beginner's telescope and soon i'll be getting Angie a pair of astronomy suitable binoculars. So far we have seen nothing up there since our mysterious orange visitors but we both feel that now we are aware that its only a matter of time until we see something again. And we damn sure hope to be better prepared in order to maybe document one of these visits to our little corner of space by one of these interstellar visitors. if so, we will be sure and let you denizens of this message board know about it. :fingers crossed:

Uisce Beantha Bolg ihy6
Uisce Beantha Bolg
Redneck Abductee

Postby jen157 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm

That's true I've heard of orange balls and lights in the skys a lot lately. I personally haven't seen any myself but others that I trust sure have. It's kind of strange that they are happening all over the world. Always makes you wonder what exactly is going on. Are they extraterrestrials or is it Government? Or is it them working together. Who knows....
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Return to Your Encounters