Newbie (grey alien reincarnated as human)

Spread the news on all current paranormal activity on earth and beyond.

Re: Newbie (grey alien reincarnated as human)

Postby Orion » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Ok here it goes here are some of the symptoms of spiritual posession from the underworld (luciferian powers) as this is what the grey aliens are after to help rid is of this (the reason abductions occur). Posession symptoms : unexplained thumping or throbbing inside the body especially in the mid abdomen, burning hot feelings internally, Cold death like feelings inside or outside the body, wind or drafts appearing to follow an individual, hot waves anywhere on the body, memory loss, loss of concentration , zoning out daydream like without the ability to really think, waves of extreme anger esp with teeth clenching, cycles of thought redundancy esp a song repeating over and over in the mind or a word or phrase, autohypnosis esp occurring as a result of the music, words, or daydreaming, or heavy breathing as if sleeping these are done cause the entity wants to control the person through hypnosis or rhythmic suggestion, unexplained pains, strange feelings when in familiar places, feelings of dread, confusion while doing common tasks, substance abuse, tremors without cause, odd eye shifting clicking like, strange smells, extreme appetite changes, unexplained weight gain or loss, animalistic behavior, uncaring attitude, selfishness, unexplained interest in war especially in world war 2, etc I don't mean to scare anyone but I feel the need to share this I feel as a grey alien the need to show humanity the truth as a duty.
Orion
Redneck Abductee

Re: Newbie (grey alien reincarnated as human)

Postby Orion » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Also extreme energy loss and fatigue and unexplained lying
Orion
Redneck Abductee

Previous

Return to Paranormal News