John Greenewald, Jr. Talks About Government UFO Cover-ups

UFO pictures, videos, and theory's. Research is the only way we'll expose the truth.

John Greenewald, Jr. Talks About Government UFO Cover-ups

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:33 pm

John Greenewald, Jr. is the creator and owner of Black Vault. A site that deals with Government documents that mention UFOs and other cover-ups. The site is huge and he has been doing this since he was a kid. He's come across many condemning documents from Governments all over the world.

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGVVCSiAJsA
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Re: John Greenewald, Jr. Talks About Government UFO Cover-up

Postby viperone » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:32 pm

I understand of all the people that have given a major portion of their lives to pursue UFOs. Above top secret means all pertinant information concerning UFOs and photos and trace evidence placed above top secret. Even the president nor congress cant access information concerning UFOs. Stanton Friedman has done the most in this field and I trust his opinions.
I have a theroy: Timeline 1947 investigations on foo-fighters balls of light.In 1950 Korea is hot shooting war UFO studies diminished.
In 1952-53 during Eisenhower wanted to know about over flights of our most sensitive areas Los Almos, Sandia labs, whitesands, and dugway all are reporting over flights by unknown aircraft that outflys ours. This brings about Project sign to report on green fireballs at up to 3000 a month. Ike is pissed he does his military complex out of control information being witheld.From then on all information is placed above top secret all information that has been hidden destroyed and locked away.
The reason why>>>> ET has made contact in 1953, the airforce placed them in secret location and all information and anything concerning UFOs ,ET buried in secret barriers. This makes Wright- Paterson afb as controlling center for anything concerning secret aircraft> Try to get a visit to their "Blue Room" The air force has thousands of square miles of scrub desert you could hide anything there.
For our assistance we will recieve a ticket to the stars. Think of the possible turmoil a disclosure could make. Presidents Air force Brass could be up on purgery to congress. Hidden black budgets that no one can control or have any idea who doles out the money. The Airforce knows alot more than what they say. Bunch of the Ole Boy Programs are maybe cut off now. Reagen was brought into the loop after his ET speech he signed above top secreet on the dtart of disclosure everything was stopped all information placed in hiding destroyed.WHY?

But some of the reaserch done Atomic bomber cancelled, actually made a reactor fly. Radation was kinda overlooked and it was real high. They did 2 types of reactors to combat this energy. Even a rocket engine that used a reactor and hydrogen. Stanton Friedmans worked on most big buck reaserch that abruptly was compleatly canceled and 10 years of research abandoned. All the engines were buried the rocket engines were so radioactive they were buried in concrete in situ. Truman I think knew alot he did several interveiws on UFOs so did other presidents and congress all to no avail. By securing contact with ET every possible measure is to be taken to deny, disinform, cover any stories or info on ET. Could they be hiding this secret contact you bet they would , For the keys to the stars their energy and knowledge secreted away forever.Not to be shared, confirmed in any way.
viperone
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 pm

I do think that if contact by the Governments has been made the Government that had the tech wouldn't share it. That's not something they would want other countries to have. And there for would not only try and cover up UFOs and aliens but dis-inform as well.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:33 am

I do think that if contact by the Governments has been made the Government that had the tech wouldn't share it. That's not something they would want other countries to have. And there for would not only try and cover up UFOs and aliens but dis-inform as well.

I think it is our right to know the updates for every UFO or alien that will come on our country or even on our World. We have the right to be inform.
Gleedaniel13
Redneck Abductee

Return to Everything UFO