UFO Video Over Hawaii a Couple of Days Ago

UFO pictures, videos, and theory's. Research is the only way we'll expose the truth.

UFO Video Over Hawaii a Couple of Days Ago

Postby jen157 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:17 am

This is a video from the Alien-UFO-Research YouTube channel.

The time is unclear but it's supposedly from Hawaii and it's from this month. December. You can see the UFO hovering there and moving across the sky. There were two people filming it so you get to see it from different angles. They seem to match up and it's definitely not lanterns or anything like that because the lights are fixed. It's not a plane because of the movement. The only thing it could possible be is a helicopter but there is no sound to support that.

Pretty good UFO video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGpUtG-tAM4
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Re: UFO Video Over Hawaii a Couple of Days Ago

Postby ernies » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:27 pm

What a strange video, it looks really, really like a UFO, but you can never be sure nowadays with the amount of aircraft in the sky.
ernies
Redneck Abductee

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:16 am

Is that real?. I think I will surely, believe in it.
Gleedaniel13
Redneck Abductee

Postby viperone » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Gleedaniel13 wrote:Is that real?. I think I will surely, believe in it.

Lights in the sky at night can be anything, that doesnt mean its a UFO. THATS UFLs unidentified flying lights. First you have to prove they exist, no evidence like a ship you could touch and analize. 2800 UFO groups and several million amature UFO chasers have all the same results ZERO no crafts, no beings and never once any kind of communications. Never any evidence of any UFO shot down anywhere in the world. Its amazing that not one certified contact or communication. WHY COME HERE we are 500 lightyears from a earthlike planet amd no stars nearer than this has habital planets that we have discovered.
viperone
Redneck Abductee

Postby jen157 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:32 pm

viperone wrote:
Gleedaniel13 wrote:Is that real?. I think I will surely, believe in it.

Lights in the sky at night can be anything, that doesnt mean its a UFO. THATS UFLs unidentified flying lights. First you have to prove they exist, no evidence like a ship you could touch and analize. 2800 UFO groups and several million amature UFO chasers have all the same results ZERO no crafts, no beings and never once any kind of communications. Never any evidence of any UFO shot down anywhere in the world. Its amazing that not one certified contact or communication. WHY COME HERE we are 500 lightyears from a earthlike planet amd no stars nearer than this has habital planets that we have discovered.

Well if people don't look than we'll never find anything. I get your point though. We are really, really far away from a star that has planets that can support life as we know it. I think the main reason that they are coming here is to observe us. Just as we would do if we found a planet with life on it. Simple curiosity about other lifeforms.
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Return to Everything UFO