UFO on Mars Caught on Camera by Spirit Rover

UFO pictures, videos, and theory's. Research is the only way we'll expose the truth.

UFO on Mars Caught on Camera by Spirit Rover

Postby Alien UFO Research » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 am

Going through the spirit rover pictures, that is still operational on Mars but last I heard it was stuck, this picture struck someone who sent it in as odd. It looks like a UFO in the sky.

You can see the UFO in the top center. At first I though it might be a speck on the lens but there are no other such scratches on any of the other pictures the rover has recently taken seen here. http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... _p584.html

It looks like some kind of drone that the U.S. is currently using but on Mars or some kind of plane or rocket. Not the normal looking saucer shaped UFO but who knows what aliens would use to fly on different planets with different atmospheres. They could simply have a sort of drone that's watching to see what we're up to.
Here's the original picture on the NASA website for anyone that is skeptical. http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... 4R7M1.HTML

Here it is zoomed in.

Here it is with the colors inverted to see if there are any oddities.

And zoomed in again.

Looking at the last inverted zoomed in picture it really resembles some kind of a plane. It can't be dust that's been blown up in the air like many other pictures I've seen taken on Mars and NASA sure can't say it's a weather balloon or swamp gas this time.

Does anyone have any idea what it might be? It's a pretty interesting picture either way.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Re: UFO on Mars Caught on Camera by Spirit Rover

Postby ernies » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:28 pm

That is actually really intriguing. It looks like some kind of missile or plane, you're right. I think I'm going to invesigate a bit more.
ernies
Redneck Abductee

Postby jen157 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:59 am

Wow, yeah that's crazy? It must just be something on the lens or a particle that's in the perfect spot at the perfect time.
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Postby viperone » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Do you honestly think an alien come from light years away and would go to a dead planet , only 58 million miles away is a blue water world visable from mars an why waste the time to go to mars.
viperone
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:50 pm

viperone wrote:Do you honestly think an alien come from light years away and would go to a dead planet , only 58 million miles away is a blue water world visable from mars an why waste the time to go to mars.

Sure why not? We're there right now checking out the planet. Also, if they came all this way you're right. They would probably be here to investigate us here on Earth, but while they're in our solar system they might as well check out the other planets here as well. They may be wondering the same thing we are about Mars. Like if there was life there at some point in the past.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Everything UFO