UFO Sighting Hot Spots

UFO pictures, videos, and theory's. Research is the only way we'll expose the truth.

UFO Sighting Hot Spots

Postby mark » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:05 am

Found this cool map of the US and all the hot spots that people have seen UFO's

mark
Redneck Abductee

Re: UFO Sighting Hot Spots

Postby muzamil_mpc » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:45 am

This is a really useful exercise. Taking UFO/Alien sightings as a few scattered events doesn’t tell us much other than the cases themselves. This however, shows us some common trends in regards to locations and specific events by which further analysis can be undertaken. Popular beliefs by individuals within towns and cities may play a part in these results given the varying religious undertakings by population mass. After all, singular religious beliefs can and will dictate what we believe in, which in turn can impact what we actually see.
muzamil_mpc
Redneck Abductee

Postby blupa » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Wow LA people must be mad so many sightings from there lol
blupa
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:48 pm

next_king_BABYLON wrote:
blupa wrote:Wow LA people must be mad so many sightings from there lol

You mean la, CALIFORNIA the same location that has been broadcasting my testimony WORLD WIDE. The knowledge I have been teaching mankind, they have been sharing worldwide, for some time. Do not be afraid, I will be listening tonight but i do not listen as frequently as i used to in times past.

Because I said what I have been teaching you in this forum will be worldwide and observed by the nations even this nations the united states as I teach it, even now am I observed

do you believe? 5trr 56tf 5trr

You do have a lot of interesting information.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Everything UFO