Are there other universes?

We all believe different things lets delve deep into our spirituality and find out a little more about ourselves.

Are there other universes?

Postby zmiles783 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:10 am

I started thinking lately that maybe there are more universes. I think these universes (in my thoughts) are like a stack of papers. Each piece of paper is a totally different world. We are on on piece of paper. By "we" I mean everything we as humans assume to be real( the planets, stars, animals, everything). But each piece of paper is a new world. Maybe different, maybe exactly the same. What are your thought? Also, please post any quotes, pictures, or videos you think help describe what I'm trying to say!
zmiles783
Redneck Abductee

Re: Are there other universes?

Postby Alien UFO Research » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:40 pm

It is true that we may live in a multiverse. There are actually a few scientists that believe this to be true, although unproven.

There are actually a few different theory's that actually have physics behind them and can be quite real and true.

The most commonly heard theory is parallel universes.

parallel-universes.jpg
parallel-universes.jpg (36.62 KiB) Viewed 4556 times

First proposed by Princeton University's Paul Steinhardt and Neil Turok of the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Ontario, Canada, the idea is that there are different planes of universes that exist in different space time and are just out of our reach of our universe. There could literally be infinite parallel universes where anything could happen.

Flat Infinite Universes

flat-universe.jpg
flat-universe.jpg (297.26 KiB) Viewed 4556 times

This theory suggests that space time is flat and if space time goes on forever it must repeat itself at some point because there are a limited number of particles all together. This then suggests that if you traveled for trillions of light years you would eventually run into yourself. Although this may cause a paradox.

Bubble Universes

bubble-universes.jpg
bubble-universes.jpg (86.08 KiB) Viewed 4556 times

Bubble Universes is my personal favorite, I guess because I understand the concept the most. The theory basically states that when the big bang happened the universe expanded really, really fast. This has been proven to have happened. While this was happening other parts of the universe didn't expand as fast creating bubbles which turned into different universes.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Re: Are there other universes?

Postby Nadyenka » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:20 pm

This alternate universe "theory" was proven by CIA during the 40's - 60's - not that they would admit it, of course. I know this because I was part of a CIA program called The Monarch Project, which was an extension of the earlier Bluebird Project (which was primarily centered on adults). They took small children and abused them severely enough that they developed MPD/DID (to the extreme). The CIA then trained them (via their alien associates) to live in various dimensions at the same time using their alternate identities (who are all capable of existing and functioning in seperate yet parallel dimensions simutaneously). Anyways, I know it is real. You know it is real. Too bad most humans aren't in full use of their faculties and so can't see inside our minds or they would all know it is real, too.
Nadyenka
Redneck Abductee

Return to Spirituality, Religion, and Cults