Star Gate Aden

Spread the news on all current paranormal activity on earth and beyond.

Star Gate Aden

Postby omegaman » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Eyes wide open? Be aware, look, listen, feel... Do you remember Obama visiting Jakarta Indonesia a few months ago? The return to his childhood abode. Then the recent crop circle formations in Indonesia, and what is right next door? Australia, and they are experiencing some major anomalous weather activity there right now. Are you familiar with the theory of alien bases in Australia? So what about the activities of those aliens in those bases? Ever look into the work of David Icke? What do you think about cloud cover and severe storms being a great cover for massive alien activity in a short period of time? So what about the false flag incident of the bombs from Yemen? Remember in November and December of 2010? you know, just before the media engaged in the attention grabber about the airport scanners. There were these reported printer cartridge bombs mailed from Yemen to the US. That was briefly covered and then that became justification to enhance a military presence in Yemen. But there was already a massive buildup of US and other national forces in Yemen since 2009. that brings us to the gulf of Aden, just off the coast of Yemen, a massive energy anomaly causing water vortexes and other measurable disturbances in the area. Stargate? what does your heart tell you?

OM
omegaman
Redneck Abductee

Re: Star Gate Aden

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Great post! I'm not aware of the alien bases in Australia but I'll look into it for sure. I have read about storm and cloud covers though to help hide what's going on in the sky though. I got a lot of emails about the crop circle in Indonesia but I never got around to investigating anything about it because my gut told me it was a hoax but who really knows. If you keep your eyes open there is for sure something going on lately. It may be time for disclosure or it may even be time to meet them. We shall see soon.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 am

Eyes wide open? Be aware, look, listen, feel... Do you remember Obama visiting Jakarta Indonesia a few months ago? The return to his childhood abode. Then the recent crop circle formations in Indonesia, and what is right next door? Australia, and they are experiencing some major anomalous weather activity there right now. Are you familiar with the theory of alien bases in Australia? So what about the activities of those aliens in those bases? Ever look into the work of David Icke? What do you think about cloud cover and severe storms being a great cover for massive alien activity in a short period of time? So what about the false flag incident of the bombs from Yemen? Remember in November and December of 2010? you know, just before the media engaged in the attention grabber about the airport scanners.

The answer to these questions are really here if we keep our eyes really wide open. But if we are very observer enough sometimes it will hurt us regarding the truth of our life as we live. There are things happen that's fair and there are not.
Gleedaniel13
Redneck Abductee

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:57 am

Eyes wide open? Be aware, look, listen, feel... Do you remember Obama visiting Jakarta Indonesia a few months ago? The return to his childhood abode. Then the recent crop circle formations in Indonesia, and what is right next door? Australia, and they are experiencing some major anomalous weather activity there right now. Are you familiar with the theory of alien bases in Australia? So what about the activities of those aliens in those bases? Ever look into the work of David Icke? What do you think about cloud cover and severe storms being a great cover for massive alien activity in a short period of time?

I think we cannot blame Obama for that. As what they said, there is no place like home. er4t
Gleedaniel13
Redneck Abductee

Return to Paranormal News