Newbie from Texas wondering?

Say hello and introduce yourself

Newbie from Texas wondering?

Postby gypsyheart777 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 pm

I've been doing some reading the last year or so. I'm really concerned on the advice some abductees are receiving about fighting back the race who abducts them! Is something like that needs to be done to stop the reported aggression of the ETs. Are there a large number of people here who have great, knowledge about such matters? Also are there people on this forum, who have handled very well by their abductors? I'm here for knowledge and truth . I have a horse rescue and never want any of " my babies" to be mutilated! My sister went out to smoke one morning and got pictures of white doing a series of maneuvers . It passed over very quiet. She saw a red light underneath . Anyways, thanks for adding me and allowing me to learn about what appears to be going on. Gypsy
gypsyheart777
Redneck Abductee

Re: Newbie from Texas wondering?

Postby Alien UFO Research » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:37 pm

From my understanding in the matter a lot of people have "good" experiences. At least in the fact that they usually return and it seems as though most of the aliens reason for abducting is scientific research. Much the same way we do with say dolphins. Bag them tag them do a bit of research and let them go while tracking them.

Of course there have been some horrible experiences as well. The Travis Walton Abduction was a pretty terrifying experience that was backed up with multiple witnesses as well as lie detector tests taken by everyone. Getting drilled in his eye as well as not eating or drinking for almost a week. When he was dropped off he spent a while in the hospital recovering.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Welcoming Mat