The World of Warcraft Connection

Whether you want to talk about Atlantis or big foot this is the place to be.

The World of Warcraft Connection

Postby alienreporter » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:53 am

Most of us know the game World of Warcraft, or simply WoW.
It has a lot of preferences from the real world.

I was just flying around in Northrend (a fictional continent in the fictional world Azeroth), when I encountered someone with similar name to Bob Lazar.
His name:

Bubb Lazarr

Look at these pictures

There is an area called Area 52, where they create fictional "God weapons" of mass destruction. Pictures later.
alienreporter
Redneck Abductee

Re: The World of Warcraft Connection

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:01 pm

I've never played before, but always wanted to. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob Lazar was into it. It's crazy the connections you can possibly make in random places online.

For those of you that don't know who Bob Lazar is; he was an engineer at Area 51 who said that he saw three different UFOs in the facility and was part of a group that was responsible for reverse engineering alien tech.

For the propulsion of the studied vehicles, Bob Lazar claims that the atomic Element 115 served as the fuel. Element 115 (temporarily named "ununpentium" (symbol Uup)) reportedly generates a minuscule gravity field which can be tapped and greatly amplified because the field happens to extend just beyond each atom's outermost electron shell.

You should have asked him while you were playing if he was the one and the same person. It would be great to get him to do an interview on the site here.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Re: The World of Warcraft Connection

Postby alienreporter » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:04 pm

Alien UFO Research wrote:You should have asked him while you were playing if he was the one and the same person. It would be great to get him to do an interview on the site here.

Yeah that would be awesome, but he was only a NPC, or non player character which was programmed to say the things they programmed him to at Blizzard. And there are also some chances you can see UFOs in WoW.

I couldn't get images of Area 52, because i was on vacation. Instead there i was developing a theory about what created gravity.
And i have proof my theory may be correct.
alienreporter
Redneck Abductee

Return to All other unexplained legands