AUGUST 2011 TOO MANY UFO SIGHTS !

Whether you want to talk about Atlantis or big foot this is the place to be.

AUGUST 2011 TOO MANY UFO SIGHTS !

Postby 6thSense » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello everybody, I was wondering why the heck U.F.O. (aliens) are so active this month - check it out at youtube, everyone is getting an UFO this august 2011. I think those guys are scanning the earth or practicing maneuvers of their assault. There are too many ships flying in formations - fleets. Someone please say something, does anyone else see that ? Dont this bothers you ?
6thSense
Redneck Abductee

Re: AUGUST 2011 TOO MANY UFO SIGHTS !

Postby micki4ever » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Real easy to explain. Have you noticed the re-emergence of sumarian texts, pyramids, Georgio Tsoukalos, and of course the comet E.L.E.NIN. what do all these have in common with the more noticeable appearance of our friends and foes from the stars? Legend has it that they were here first, that we are their progeny. That, even, they are our creators. so with Nibiru upon us, they are also here, to help, or to watch us go down, I dont know.
micki4ever
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 pm

The coming of 2012 and the end of the Mayan calender may have something to do with it. They may be getting ready to come back. If that's not the case then it may simply be that we are more aware of them and have better technology IE everyone has a camera in their pockets now that everyone has a cell phone camera.

All in all something is happening and I think that the truth will be exposed soon. Whether that's good or bad I don't know...
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby 6thSense » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 am

wallarookiller wrote:The coming of 2012 and the end of the Mayan calender may have something to do with it. They may be getting ready to come back. If that's not the case then it may simply be that we are more aware of them and have better technology IE everyone has a camera in their pockets now that everyone has a cell phone camera.

All in all something is happening and I think that the truth will be exposed soon. Whether that's good or bad I don't know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WWgfSm_ ... re=related I hope everybody is fine on September 27 and all of this is a hoax.
6thSense
Redneck Abductee

Return to All other unexplained legands