I seen a light in the sky...... then it came closer.

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

I seen a light in the sky...... then it came closer.

Postby sommerfamily » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 am

I was camping with my family at Squaw Valley, Idaho. I was about 14 years old. It was really dark and my famliy and myself were all looking at the stars and we seen this light going across the sky. We thought it was just a normal satelite. It was going across then it just stopped instantly. We didn't know what to think. Before we could say anything to each other the light started going the opposite way it was going. Then it just stopped again. After it stayed in one spot for about 2 minutes it started moving in the direction when we first saw it. But it didn't move the same this time. It was zig zagging really fast. It did this maybe a minute. Untill it stopped again. This time though it stopped directly above us. For some reason it was getting brighter and brighter. As if it was coming at us. The light then got so bright that it lite up the whole field where we were camping. It felt like someone or something was shining this huge light on us and just looking at us. The light stayed there for about 3 minutes.
sommerfamily
Redneck Abductee

Re: I seen a light in the sky...... then it came closer.

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 pm

That sounds like most UFO sightings except for how close it got to you. That's the interesting part. After it left was there any time lost or have you had any dreams or thoughts that would suggest that you may have been abducted?

The zig zaging in the sky and the sudden stops are classic examples of UFO sightings but I'm just curious if perhaps more might have happened. What color was the light? Was there any sound?

Really curious..
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Your Encounters