What do yall think about this?

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

What do yall think about this?

Postby Murphdizzy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Ok so when I was little I had this dream...i was laying in bed looking at the window, n I saw lights pass by on the wall. (looked like headlights) after that I remember being pulled out of my bed (not feeling anyone touch me) more like falling out of bed for no reason, crawling on my hands and knees toward the end of my bed and seeing it, it had a big head grey skin a lil nose and I heard it breathing thru its mouth, like weezing. Thats all I remember after seein that thing I remember waking up laying on my back in the middle of my bed with the covers over my waste (i sleep fully covered on my side I always have since I was a baby) I saw the same carlights reflect on my wall n I went back to sleep. I learned when I got older that in phoenix arizona the place where I lived in at the time of the abduction there was a mass ufo sighting where thousands of ppl reported lights in the sky and filmed it this was in the month of march right before I turned 5...also a side note the next day there was red shit on my sheets I remember the smell was like chemically and it tasted awful (again I was I child) I remember because I got my ass beat for it n I had no idea how It got there and I remember another case on ufo files mentioning the red dye aswell....it reeeeally freaked me out I need answers hopfully I can get some thanks.
Murphdizzy
Redneck Abductee

Re: What do yall think about this?

Postby Alien UFO Research » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:10 am

People report the same thing as you all of the time. Unfortunately a lot of the time it's a symptoms of sleep paralysis, a common condition that happens when your sleeping and can make you either see things that aren't there or can make you not be able to move even though you're awake.

Although the red stuff is interesting because abductees often have a chemically colored residue on them or their cloths afterwards. I do have to say that it does sound like an interesting story. I'm sure being young no one ever believed you which is extremely frustrating.

Have you ever seen a UFO after that or had a similar encounter?
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Murphdizzy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Yea years later I moved to ill far away from chicago tho anyway I moved there n regularly saw lights in the sky over my house n in the day time saw ufos not only that I would repeatedly get the feeling my bed was bein surrounded by really tall ppl n even saw the outline in of them in the dark before falling asleep :/ also idk if this is extraterrestrial contact or she was just fuckin with me but they would repeatedly talk thru my ex the only reason I believed her is because she was a bit dumb (didnt kno big words and forgot how to spell alot of shit) but when these ets took over she talked perfectly never mispronoused any word n knew more shit then me anyway apparently they would talk through her when we were on the phone I remember there wer two of them one was more peacful n would give me certian information that they deemed unharmful such as what they wanted how many times they visited me how they communicate and some of their technology then other times there would be the mean one who scared the shit outta me he would talk about me like a test tube or insect apparently hes known me since I was a child and has studied mw alot he never told me anything exept would seemingly be amused when I tried to resist being taken after talkin to them for a bit they would always say we are there or we are on route to your location n then she would snap out of the trance n act her normal ditsy self she wouldnt remember a thing she would call me stupid n say I was scaring her from what I told her but I swaer to god I would go outside and always see a ufo after that or either hear a very low humming sound all around me :/ call me whatever u want I kno I sound like a fuckin insane person but its true funny thing tho after we broke up I havent had another et encounter havent seen a single ufo or anything im thinking maybe they gave up or got what they wanted or maybe the still visit me I just cant remember :(
Murphdizzy
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:16 pm

That's a crazy story man. Talking through people almost sounds more like a ghost experience than an extra terrestrial one but since you would see UFOs afterward than I guess that makes more sense. Seriously crazy though. Being talked to like you're a lesser being is very scary. I don't know what I would do about something like that. I mean where are you going to run to? know where...
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Murphdizzy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:49 am

Your tellin me man...i have a theory though I think maybe they are a race of surpemely advanced beings, the greys I mean and the ones we see are like scientists you know? Some of them view us as people actual beings with simple minds like a child, others look at us more as insects and fromtheir point of view theyre both right so some study us with care like vets do dogs while others look at it more like bugs, but once u realize this u begin to understand that they in fact are not all knowing or somehow connected that they are not overords and rulers that want to kill all of humanity theyre simply scientists billions of miles away from home, forced to come here and study us and once u realize that it makes them alot more human I guess u can say I mean we do the same thing so how can I blame them? N once u come ti terms with that theyre not scary anymore
Murphdizzy
Redneck Abductee

Postby Murphdizzy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:55 am

No shit right? But im wondering if uve heard anything like this at all or can at least help me explain some shit from what I know so far (about the greys) the littones are the drones, or nurses for lack of a better term they take commands from the taller ones the "docters"I guess u could say they have telipathic abilitys but are not a hive mind (as in all share the same personality and are not capible of independent thought) their main research is two goals: biology and psychology (as in study of our genetic make up and our emotions/mental capacity) they are two different team and never work together as in a grey that is researching ur biology will almost never try to interact with u socially as the latter would most definitly do in fact there is quite possibly some resentment from one to another but thats off topic, they are for the most part peaceful scientists and observers technologicly speaking I know very little other then (and you may find this interesting or absurd) apparently their ships can shrink to an almost sub molecular level and i know this seems crazy but hear me out this would actually explain the small orbs of light ppl claim seeing right before being abducted and right before and after a crop circle appears but other then that they told me very little and I understood even less :/ anything else ud like to add?
Murphdizzy
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:39 am

Murphdizzy wrote:Your tellin me man...i have a theory though I think maybe they are a race of surpemely advanced beings, the greys I mean and the ones we see are like scientists you know? Some of them view us as people actual beings with simple minds like a child, others look at us more as insects and fromtheir point of view theyre both right so some study us with care like vets do dogs while others look at it more like bugs, but once u realize this u begin to understand that they in fact are not all knowing or somehow connected that they are not overords and rulers that want to kill all of humanity theyre simply scientists billions of miles away from home, forced to come here and study us and once u realize that it makes them alot more human I guess u can say I mean we do the same thing so how can I blame them? N once u come ti terms with that theyre not scary anymore

This is exactly the way I think about it. We are an inferior race to them, that's for sure. And I would think that they do think of us as we do when we look at marine biology or study apes in the wild. I don't think that the greys are here to hut us in any way what so ever. If they did than they probably would have by now.

That said there are some scary abduction stories out there as well as others where people get ESP from their encounters. The whole thing really is baffling but in the end most people that I hear from have pretty good experiences with abductions and are generally brought back to their homes or at least their neighborhoods.

As for the shrinking ships, that's a new one to me. I've never heard that one before but maybe it has something to do with interstellar space travel on some kind of a molecular level. I'm no physicist but that could be one of the reasons.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Your Encounters