My father and I

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

My father and I

Postby Iretrate » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm writing this based on memory of what my father told me a few months ago. Back in April I was talking to my dad about UFO's and theories relating to the creation of the universe. Eventually he told me that he was going to tell me something he has never told anyone in his life (he's 68.)

His story from my memory:

When he was a boy, he was asleep in his bed at night. He then remembers being gently and "warmly" lifted through the roof and into "whiteness." He never said he was inside a ship or anything of the sort. He then said he remembers being placed on what he believes was a table, and expecting it to be cold but it felt normal or "room temperature" as he said. He felt very calm and never scared. Just relaxed. He then remembers being gently prodded. Well prodded isn't such a good adverb, because he said it didn't feel abrupt or invasive at all. It was like gentle touching. My father said that he didn't remember seeing what was touching him only seeing "white." Then just remembers waking up in bed the next morning.

Now shortly after telling me this, on May 9th, 2011, he suffered a stroke limiting his speech. Initially he was paralyzed and unable to speak and remember my or my mother/sister's name. He has since regained most of his memory, but has trouble saying what he really wants to say. I'm VERY TEMPTED to ask him again to describe his experience and writing it down word for word just to have his exact account in writing.

Now, very recently, I had a very different experience that I have never had before. I woke up around 3:50AM or 4:05AM, for whatever reason that is the time that I keep thinking about when I think about this experience. It wasn't very dramatic or even close to what my father had, but I woke up and felt very paranoid and anxious. I felt like I didn't want to look around my room or down the hall for fear of seeing "something." I then felt a sensation I can't really describe any better than a feeling of weightlessness accompanied by sensation of being "pulled" to the LEFT of my bed. Not up towards the ceiling/sky, but left towards my wall. I tried to resist and it went away, but I was still paranoid. After getting close to falling asleep, the sensation hit again. After that all I remember is waking up the next morning.

I know this is a very long post, but I wanted to get it out. Thanks for reading.
Iretrate
Redneck Abductee

Re: My father and I

Postby 6thSense » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:03 am

Iretrate wrote:I'm writing this based on memory of what my father told me a few months ago. Back in April I was talking to my dad about UFO's and theories relating to the creation of the universe. Eventually he told me that he was going to tell me something he has never told anyone in his life (he's 68.)

His story from my memory:

When he was a boy, he was asleep in his bed at night. He then remembers being gently and "warmly" lifted through the roof and into "whiteness." He never said he was inside a ship or anything of the sort. He then said he remembers being placed on what he believes was a table, and expecting it to be cold but it felt normal or "room temperature" as he said. He felt very calm and never scared. Just relaxed. He then remembers being gently prodded. Well prodded isn't such a good adverb, because he said it didn't feel abrupt or invasive at all. It was like gentle touching. My father said that he didn't remember seeing what was touching him only seeing "white." Then just remembers waking up in bed the next morning.

Now shortly after telling me this, on May 9th, 2011, he suffered a stroke limiting his speech. Initially he was paralyzed and unable to speak and remember my or my mother/sister's name. He has since regained most of his memory, but has trouble saying what he really wants to say. I'm VERY TEMPTED to ask him again to describe his experience and writing it down word for word just to have his exact account in writing.

Now, very recently, I had a very different experience that I have never had before. I woke up around 3:50AM or 4:05AM, for whatever reason that is the time that I keep thinking about when I think about this experience. It wasn't very dramatic or even close to what my father had, but I woke up and felt very paranoid and anxious. I felt like I didn't want to look around my room or down the hall for fear of seeing "something." I then felt a sensation I can't really describe any better than a feeling of weightlessness accompanied by sensation of being "pulled" to the LEFT of my bed. Not up towards the ceiling/sky, but left towards my wall. I tried to resist and it went away, but I was still paranoid. After getting close to falling asleep, the sensation hit again. After that all I remember is waking up the next morning.

I know this is a very long post, but I wanted to get it out. Thanks for reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59t8kgY9JOE&NR=1 I hope it aint truth.
6thSense
Redneck Abductee

Postby greyman » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:42 pm

From your post one can only speculate on inconclusive evidence. But I would recommend you ask your father about the incident again write down what he says/record it. Then ask again a few months later and compare stories. See if there is any loose ends so to speak. But as far as what happened to him, who knows. He was young boy you stated and when I was young I believed there were demons in the basement and refused to go downstairs. I believed this with a passion. What I'm saying is that children are more apt to insistently believe paranormal things happen. As far as your incident, this seems like classic vertigo and being light-headed. Just my take on this. When I have vertigo after an amusement park, I feel like I'm being pulled and what not when I try and sleep. Then I open my eyes, resist it and it goes away until I fall back asleep. I doubt you had anything paranormal happen to you, though your father's account deserves more investigation, but keep in mind he was a young boy you stated.
greyman
Redneck Abductee

Postby Iretrate » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:45 am

greyman wrote:From your post one can only speculate on inconclusive evidence. But I would recommend you ask your father about the incident again write down what he says/record it. Then ask again a few months later and compare stories. See if there is any loose ends so to speak. But as far as what happened to him, who knows. He was young boy you stated and when I was young I believed there were demons in the basement and refused to go downstairs. I believed this with a passion. What I'm saying is that children are more apt to insistently believe paranormal things happen. As far as your incident, this seems like classic vertigo and being light-headed. Just my take on this. When I have vertigo after an amusement park, I feel like I'm being pulled and what not when I try and sleep. Then I open my eyes, resist it and it goes away until I fall back asleep. I doubt you had anything paranormal happen to you, though your father's account deserves more investigation, but keep in mind he was a young boy you stated.

Very true. I'll ask him again when I feel comfortable about it ( he did have a stroke..).

However my father has always been an old-fashioned "common sense and logic" kind of guy. A no nonsense, hard-working, poor immigrant. Therefore the idea that he made up paranormal events is very far-fetched. As far as my experience, sure I can believe that. I've NEVER experienced vertigo before, so that could very well possibly be true. I didn't do anything extreme, such as visiting an amusement park; I simply sat at home all day.

Thanks for the replies though guys; this was really just to get these things off my mind/chest.
Iretrate
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Iretrate wrote:
greyman wrote:From your post one can only speculate on inconclusive evidence. But I would recommend you ask your father about the incident again write down what he says/record it. Then ask again a few months later and compare stories. See if there is any loose ends so to speak. But as far as what happened to him, who knows. He was young boy you stated and when I was young I believed there were demons in the basement and refused to go downstairs. I believed this with a passion. What I'm saying is that children are more apt to insistently believe paranormal things happen. As far as your incident, this seems like classic vertigo and being light-headed. Just my take on this. When I have vertigo after an amusement park, I feel like I'm being pulled and what not when I try and sleep. Then I open my eyes, resist it and it goes away until I fall back asleep. I doubt you had anything paranormal happen to you, though your father's account deserves more investigation, but keep in mind he was a young boy you stated.

Very true. I'll ask him again when I feel comfortable about it ( he did have a stroke..).

However my father has always been an old-fashioned "common sense and logic" kind of guy. A no nonsense, hard-working, poor immigrant. Therefore the idea that he made up paranormal events is very far-fetched. As far as my experience, sure I can believe that. I've NEVER experienced vertigo before, so that could very well possibly be true. I didn't do anything extreme, such as visiting an amusement park; I simply sat at home all day.

Thanks for the replies though guys; this was really just to get these things off my mind/chest.

Well thanks for stopping by and telling your story. Hope to see you around here and there helping out other people with similar stories.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Your Encounters