Hello. We need help. Please read to find out more...

We all believe different things lets delve deep into our spirituality and find out a little more about ourselves.

Hello. We need help. Please read to find out more...

Postby Canalave » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:53 pm

This stuff to you is probably all crazy talk. But to me, it is very important, and I know others who share the same strange beliefs who have never met beforehand. Let me explain--

My past life was very different from the one I am currently in. That being said, the reason is because I was of a totally different race. You see-- it is my belief (not saying it is fact, but this is important to the post) that things people "make up" in this dimension, exists in others. Not only that it exists, but that instead of being "fiction," it is purely fact. Basically, depending on where said dimension is located determines how different they are to one another. That is my theory.

But, moving on, the race I speak of you can look up yourself. It might not be factual, because I was something called a "Mobian." You might be able to guess where you have heard the name before. But to keep your opinions less bias, at this point.. Lets just say if you don't know-- read this first, and THEN look it up with you would like.

Continuing on, sorry for the length of the post so far, but there is much to be said. The reason I am posting this on a "child" past lives forum, is because I have held these beliefs since then-- and those who share them with me have as well. But, beyond that, I am posting this to many places. Not the same message-- I type them mostly out one after another. The reason I am bringing this to light is because I need ideas. I have always wanted to know one thing.

Why?

That, to this day, I don't know. But I have speculation. And the reason I need more people aware is so we can wonder together. Maybe some people also hold these beliefs. I will seek them out, and help those who feel alone. Because we are not alone-- and something very dire might occur soon.

I am ready for this post to be flagged and hammered on, but that is why I am spreading it to as many places as possible. Please, be aware. And no, this is not a joke. I am trying to figure out why all of this has happened-- and I can't do it alone.

-Ideas, speculation, comfort... Anything. Even hate. Just the fact more people are aware makes me feel it can change. The fact we are in the dark.
Canalave
Redneck Abductee

Re: Hello. We need help. Please read to find out more...

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:31 am

Well your belief in dimensions can almost scientifically be proven, so that's a good thing.

My question is why do you think you are from a different race and what traits that are different than humans does this race have? Also what exactly are you telling people for?
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Canalave » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Alien UFO Research wrote:Well your belief in dimensions can almost scientifically be proven, so that's a good thing.

My question is why do you think you are from a different race and what traits that are different than humans does this race have? Also what exactly are you telling people for?

To tell you the truth, I don't actually know if any of this is true or why I am sharing it.. It seems super silly I guess-- but I just really have never been able to speak to anyone seriously about it, and keeping something so important inside of you so long is a little difficult, you know? Thanks for the questions and sorry for the late reply. Been super busy.
Canalave
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Canalave wrote:
Alien UFO Research wrote:Well your belief in dimensions can almost scientifically be proven, so that's a good thing.

To tell you the truth, I don't actually know if any of this is true or why I am sharing it.. It seems super silly I guess-- but I just really have never been able to speak to anyone seriously about it, and keeping something so important inside of you so long is a little difficult, you know? Thanks for the questions and sorry for the late reply. Been super busy.

It's cool. We're all really busy.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Spirituality, Religion, and Cults