Paintings of UFOs

We all believe different things lets delve deep into our spirituality and find out a little more about ourselves.

Paintings of UFOs

Postby Alien UFO Research » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 pm

I've always loved the paintings of UFO's section of the site. It's defiantly my favorite. It really shows that they exist to me. For years people have witnessed these different crafts even before the birth of Christ.
I think that they are a good way to try and get the unbelievers to at least look at some of the evidence out their.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Re: Paintings of UFOs

Postby webster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Thats the answer then. The ten commandments were from aliens, the baptism was when christ was sent down from 'heaven' (a UFO)
and he didnt really get crucified - he was abducted just before and then beamed down into some tunnel where they found him.
webster
Redneck Abductee

Postby jen157 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:37 pm

webster wrote:Thats the answer then. The ten commandments were from aliens, the baptism was when christ was sent down from 'heaven' (a UFO)
and he didnt really get crucified - he was abducted just before and then beamed down into some tunnel where they found him.

You know I wouldn't doubt if it went something like that. Thats probably how he could do all those tricks he was really a reptilian!

jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Postby webster » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:33 pm

haha nice drawing! i reckon he was really a Grey sort of alien, with morhing abilities and a very long invisible third leg incase he needed to walk on water
webster
Redneck Abductee

Return to Spirituality, Religion, and Cults