Board teens or aliens - They need an art scholarship

Who makes these giant works of art? People from beyond sending us a message or bored teens out to do a massive hoax?

Board teens or aliens - They need an art scholarship

Postby webster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Seriously, from above, crop circles are perfect! (most of they, not the ones that spread profanity over a field)
They have perfect geometrical shapes, patterns and symbols, how can somebody do that? there has to be some
form of explaination!
webster
Redneck Abductee

Re: Board teens or aliens - They need an art scholarship

Postby Alien UFO Research » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:06 pm

thats why they are so amazing. Many people have come out and said they have made them and some showed how they were done. But these pop up all over the world and people want us to think they made these perfectly symmetrical shapes. I'm not sure I believe them all.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby acck » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:10 pm

What I believe that crop circles are just a big hoax. No, they probably aren't teenagers with a huge plot, or gangsters wanting to send signals out to other gangs. (That would be hilarious though.) But, as you see, farmers are able to do many things in such a short time. Ever see those "murals" of the Twilight cast inside the crops of one farm? Yeah, that probably wouldn't take long. With good equipment, and maybe some flashlights, these hoaxes are just a man-made joke.
acck
Redneck Abductee

Postby blupa » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:11 pm

I think crop circles are human made jokes made by some really talented people.
blupa
Redneck Abductee

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Seriously, from above, crop circles are perfect! (most of they, not the ones that spread profanity over a field)
They have perfect geometrical shapes, patterns and symbols, how can somebody do that? there has to be some
form of explaination!

Are you saying that an alien or UFO are really existing?
Gleedaniel13
Redneck Abductee

Return to Crop Circles