They are coming.

Just don't believe the man, It just has to be fake, Think everybody s after you? Then this is the place for you. Don't let them fool you cover ups and fakes happen everyday lets expose them.

They are coming.

Postby alienreporter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:54 am

I have joined this forum by some time ago. But he're my story that began 10 months ago....

It was a sunny weekday and my class had physics. One of my friends told me:"Let's make a perpetual motion machine"
I was like: "OK"
We told the teacher and everything went well. I was working like edison, without math, just doing designs that might work.
After a few fails i saw a video on youtube. It inspired me. It was working on a simple way and it was using for an example 10 watts, but returned 8.47 watts.
It was in a loss of electric energy. At first i thought it's impossible. They way he said would work. Then i was like: "If stupid people don't think, i will!"
I was only 13 and half years old. I redesigned the whole machine and added 2 more wings. I really had no idea in electrical engineering and physics, but something was telling me it will work. Some unknown force was pushing me towards the machine. I really wanted to do it.
I spent a lot of time investigating other kinds of perpetual motion machines on the WWW. There were a lot of fake ones. But i still knew such machine exists.

9 months ago....
I started connecting math with the machine. The final result was at least 3 wings which would return 169.4% in DC and 162.4% in AC. 100% goes back to refueling the first motor, so little bit more than 60% free energy. If the motor is 20kW, 12 kW free.
But i also calculated the cost, it was 150$. I was disappointed.

But Thursday, 17 April 8:49 PM, i was playing with two "useless" magnets. I couldn't have better idea. The price reduced to less than 15$. Energy percentage? Same.
But instead of using 12 magnets (for 3 winged) this would use 3 instead. But i recalculated and i found out that the 4 winged one is better.
Since i did this discovery, something weird happens. I used to tell to people about it, but my youtube comments were disappearing mysteriously.

They are coming for me.
It's been an honour to talk with you, gentleman.
My inventions will remain. uu76
alienreporter
Redneck Abductee

Return to Conspiracy Theories