Russian KGB video - ODD !!!

Spread the news on all current paranormal activity on earth and beyond.

Russian KGB video - ODD !!!

Postby a.mystical.soul » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:11 pm

I was just looking at the Russian KGB Alien video on this site. I had not seen it before. And something struck me as strange in it, which makes me believe it is a hoax. If you look carefully at the angle at which the UFO is embedded in the earth and the trees behind it, you'll realize that it is not possible for an object to embed itself halfway, unless it's coming at a considerable speed from an angle. But the trees behind the UFO appear to be intact and unharmed. I would imagine if it were a real "CRASH" there would have been a lot more debris around. It looks like someone actually dug a hole and placed the UFO there in the clearing. Wonder if anyone else thought about this. :?
a.mystical.soul
Redneck Abductee

Re: Russian KGB video - ODD !!!

Postby Alien UFO Research » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Heres the link for everyone http://alien-ufo-research.com/russian_ufo_crash/ (video links at the bottom of the page)

I see what your saying. It does look like it came in at an angle that doesn't match up with the trees in the back.....

I wonder if there is another explanation other than a hoax? Could it be possible that it was flipping through the air from the other direction and crashed the way it did? I figure if someone took the money and time to hoax something like this they would have thought about the trees and put broken branches all the way down. Any ideas or thoughts??
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby zibom » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:55 pm

I believe this one is a hoax as well. There are a couple of things I took into consideration to come to my conclusion.

1. The camera shots - Notice the troops marching into the woods to the site. Then there is another camera angle that captures them actually walking into the site. This tells me there were multiple cameras on site and the video had a directors cut (amature at best). Its like watching a bad episode of the original Knight Rider or Airwolf in terms of how it was put together using the same tactics for that time.

2. The age of the video - I believe the age of the video is authentic. The design of the "saucer" is consistent with the time period, as well as picture itself.

3. The crash - consider the snow on the ground which would would tell you the ground was frozen solid. Also consider the impact area. When an object hits the ground from the sky and hits the earth it would push the earth outward creating a crater. The more solid the ground the more destruction it would cause to the object. It leaves me to believe the object in the video was placed there as well as the smaller object around it.

4. Consider the material. Solders were able to pickup debris around the area with ease and place it next to the protruding disk. This suggest that the material would not have been strong enough to stand such an impact.

Paying 10,000 for the rights of a video is not uncommon. But paying that much for such a terrible video, is quite puzzling. 5trr
zibom
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 am

zibom wrote:I believe this one is a hoax as well. There are a couple of things I took into consideration to come to my conclusion.

1. The camera shots - Notice the troops marching into the woods to the site. Then there is another camera angle that captures them actually walking into the site. This tells me there were multiple cameras on site and the video had a directors cut (amature at best). Its like watching a bad episode of the original Knight Rider or Airwolf in terms of how it was put together using the same tactics for that time.

2. The age of the video - I believe the age of the video is authentic. The design of the "saucer" is consistent with the time period, as well as picture itself.

3. The crash - consider the snow on the ground which would would tell you the ground was frozen solid. Also consider the impact area. When an object hits the ground from the sky and hits the earth it would push the earth outward creating a crater. The more solid the ground the more destruction it would cause to the object. It leaves me to believe the object in the video was placed there as well as the smaller object around it.

4. Consider the material. Solders were able to pickup debris around the area with ease and place it next to the protruding disk. This suggest that the material would not have been strong enough to stand such an impact.

Paying 10,000 for the rights of a video is not uncommon. But paying that much for such a terrible video, is quite puzzling. 5trr

Well a lot of that can be true there is no denying that. But as far as the soldiers picking up the material it could be made out of something very light that is much stronger then anything we know.

The idea of the impact area intrigues me though. It probably would create a large crater and not just stick in the ground the way it did...

I'd love to hear more on this.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to Paranormal News