Hello

Say hello and introduce yourself

Hello

Postby kpaltizer » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Don't really know what to say. First I believe there are a lot of things out there we cant explain. At one point in my life I thought I was being abducted but I've since been diagnosed with sleep apnea and narcolepsy and because my memory and that I never dream it seems like a dream or something I just cant remember well. However when listing to the Barney Hills hypnosis vid something really weird happened to me. I couldn't contain myself from burst of laughter but not cause it was funny but because I believe deep down it scared me really bad. I'm sort of struggling as to what this may mean. I use to have bouts of being paralyzed while sleeping yet I was awake. This use to terrify me beyond belief cause I knew it wasn't a dream cause everything was accurate in my room except the belief I wasn't alone. I even remember one night finally finding someone hid behind my table only when I confronted it and he stood up it was me. I remember I keep saying in Jesus name I command you to leave and he begged me to stop that I didn't know what I was doing. I've only told 1 other person about this. Part of me wishes that it return while the other half says im stupid and should be glad its not going on or that I can no longer remember it going on. Even though I still suffer greatly with sleep disorders to the point I'm disabled but I stay so tired I cant remember waking myself up thru the night even tho I know I do. I don't know what i'm expecting just wanted to share my story I guess and wonder if anyone else has ever had anything similer going on. Thanks.
kpaltizer
Redneck Abductee

Re: Hello

Postby Swami » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi buddy,
sorry to hear about ur state of things. Its a very old phenomenon of effecting our thought process to achieve certain cosmic goals.. If u wish to stop such interference in life chant " oom" for as long as u can while u r awake. Any buddhist will tell u to chant "nam yo ho renge quo" ....what happens with these chants is tha no body messes with ur mind, even subconciously.. u can also chant "hare rama hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare, hare krishna hare krishna hare krishna krishana hare hare....while u emitt such a freequency through ur vocal chords or as thoughts , nothing can interfere with ur thoughts. Ur thoughts will remain yours . Otherwise many of our actions are actually externally suggested and dont belong to us.... Its a game between the concious and the subconscious. ... better stick to the old rules of chanting and since u r already in grip of it , its a must for u my friend...
Swami
Redneck Abductee

Return to Welcoming Mat