Ghosts.

Whether you want to talk about Atlantis or big foot this is the place to be.

Ghosts.

Postby acck » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:49 pm

I'm just wondering, do you guys believe in ghosts or the undead? Truly, I don't believe in them. Even though you may see those "videos" or those "LIVE" TV shows about them, I still don't believe it. Hollywood is able to create lots of things, and make them look relatively or very real, you can see them in new, hot off the press movies. Just pick one up about ghosts and you'll probably figure out it was most likely fake. What do you guys think about "ghosts?"
acck
Redneck Abductee

Re: Ghosts.

Postby blupa » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 pm

I don't believe in them. I'm the kind of person who only believes what he sees and I have never encountered anything of the sort.
blupa
Redneck Abductee

Postby dannyaditya » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:18 pm

ghosts are real, yes they are exist. they are written in bible, alquran, and other many religion declared war with them since thousand years ago. the world are consist of layered dimensions, and science are also considered the same idea. some people often trying to control them for bad purposes. maybe hollywood can fake a visual as easy, but in my country indonesia, low budget reality show on hunting ghosts like that are captured very easy without any complex hi-tech visual effects. Ghost have so many body shapes an they are only visible to some people. And by the way, an alien head and body shapes as people in america or europe described it, to people in indonesia they are much more look like "Tuyul" shaped here what we often see them as little ghost who likes to steal money or things that been ordered by its master which are human with the ability to communicate with them.
dannyaditya
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:21 pm

dannyaditya wrote:ghosts are real, yes they are exist. they are written in bible, alquran, and other many religion declared war with them since thousand years ago. the world are consist of layered dimensions, and science are also considered the same idea. some people often trying to control them for bad purposes. maybe hollywood can fake a visual as easy, but in my country indonesia, low budget reality show on hunting ghosts like that are captured very easy without any complex hi-tech visual effects. Ghost have so many body shapes an they are only visible to some people. And by the way, an alien head and body shapes as people in america or europe described it, to people in indonesia they are much more look like "Tuyul" shaped here what we often see them as little ghost who likes to steal money or things that been ordered by its master which are human with the ability to communicate with them.

That's pretty interesting. I've never herd of the Tuyul and will make sure I look it up. Welcome to the boards and if you would like to give us more information on that make sure to stop back by.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Nadyenka » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:34 am

I would like to say that I don't believe... but I have seen things that screamed ghost. Couldn't find any other explanation for it. Wish I could.
Nadyenka
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Nadyenka wrote:I would like to say that I don't believe... but I have seen things that screamed ghost. Couldn't find any other explanation for it. Wish I could.

See, I've seen things like ghosts that I couldn't explain. I'm not saying it was a ghost, but I have no idea what else it could have been.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Return to All other unexplained legands