Woken up in the middle of the night...

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

Woken up in the middle of the night...

Postby missy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 pm

My encounter took place back in February 2002, it was 2:25 a.m in Tyrone Twp Michigan where I lived at the time. I was 14 Years old and lived at home with my dad. He worked nights at the Ford plant so I was alone most the time. I converted our family room into a bedroom because I wanted to extra space and we didn't use our family room. We didn't have an open floor plan, so I just hung some sheets and it gave me all the privacy I needed. There was a sliding door in the family room that had a dilapidated deck off of it, which we never used. We lived in a remote area with no neighbors behind us that I could see do to all the trees and fields. I could see our back yard and tree line clearly from the sliding door in my new bedroom. There was also large fields to the north and east of us. On this particular night I woke up from my sleep and looked at my clock it was 2:25 a.m there wasn't any snow outside because it had gotten warm for a few days and mostly melted away. I gazed out my sliding door window while I tried to fall back asleep. I then noticed a bright white light that I thought was a star. I then noticed it was moving slowly, so I asumed it was a airplane of some sort, but then all of a sudden it was moving in no way an aircraft that I no of could. I was going back and forth so fast and up and down. It always stayed in my view it never left my line of sight from the position I was lying in my bed. I was baffled and scared. I was trying to think of everything it could be but nothing made sense. It was high above the tree line so it couldn't be anything from the ground. I was shocked when the object was doing the same maneuvers and started to change colors, it changed all sorts of colors then lastly turned green with a purple haze around it. I watched to object for 45 minutes doing all sorts of strange things in sky before I fell back asleep. The whole thing has bothered me because I felt llike whatever it was wanted me to see it, like it woke me up to watch. I had another strange incident happen but won't go into detail about that right now ^.^
missy
Redneck Abductee

Re: Woken up in the middle of the night...

Postby Alien UFO Research » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:24 pm

Same thing happened to me when I was 12. It moved in a way that I never thought a ship from Earth could. Then it got close to me like it wanted me to see it then shot off. It was scary but at the same time very interesting.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Legionari » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:08 am

I saw simalar a simlar object outside my window clear light not flashing or having any colour to it. it flew strangly going back and forth diagonally and eventuall flew in another direction very fast it was to far away to clearly make out and it happened between 00:30 and 01:30.
It was flying betweeb a small woods (Dont really have forests in Darwen 5trr ) and some houses.
Really makes you wounder what type of Technolgy is being used.
Legionari
Redneck Abductee

Postby Believer » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:08 am

I believe you because I have heard of and seen thses types of UFO's. But I would like to hear about your other encounter.... Could you post it? 4grrfg
Believer
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:53 am

Believer wrote:I believe you because I have heard of and seen thses types of UFO's. But I would like to hear about your other encounter.... Could you post it? 4grrfg

Yeah, It's too bad when someone posts something and has follow up stuff that is interesting then they don't return. Oh well. That's the way it is. Some people just have really small attention spans. But I'm still glad I got to hear that experience.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Lizardgiirl » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 am

Yeah, it is a shame. lol

You know Wallarookiller, I have read many times that back in the day (some 30-40 years ago) that aliens were already here and had given mankind some limited technology. These experimental 'spaceships' were being designed by Russia and the US and deliberately flaunting themselves to citizens so that the entire UFO experience could be debunked.

But they didn't think the plan through because the argument came out that if we showed our citizens that it was just one of our ships instead of aliens, how could we ever explain having the technology to build such a craft.

It was about this time (around 1983) that the UFO phenomena lessened in America and around the world.
Lizardgiirl
Redneck Abductee

Return to Your Encounters