Alien , Ghost or Telekenesis?

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

Alien , Ghost or Telekenesis?

Postby Stormracer » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Hey

I just wanted to share a little story that me and my cousin experienced a couple of months ago , We were both sitting in my Cousins car as it was Winter and was getting very cold out, It was pretty late at night around 1 AM and we were sitting down and my cousin had brought out 2 styre-phome cups to fill up with Coca-Cola while we are having the Cigarette, There were 2 strye-phome cups and one was inside of the other, One of the styre-phome cups slipped out of the other one and it started floating in the air in front of both of us and we even waved our hands under neath the cup and to the side of it and above it and it was floating in thin air, We then touched the cup and it stopped floating, The cup was floating and i asked my cousin "is this real shit' and he said "this is real shit bro' so we both know that it really happened and it is 100% impossible it was a Dream.

Now, Yesterday i was cleaning my room and pulling things off my Floor and i picked up a some-what rubber elastic band and i threw it in the hallway to get it out of my room so my cats don't choke on it and basically the rubber band started floating , it didn't float EXACTLY like the cup, it was floating perfectly still 4 feet high in the air, as the cup was floating about 3 feet high and turning as it floated, Please give me your opinions,

Do you think it is Telekensis,an Alien or a Ghost? What are your opinions?

Thank you!
Stormracer
Redneck Abductee

Re: Alien , Ghost or Telekenesis?

Postby Alien UFO Research » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Sounds more like a ghost to me and seems very interesting. Have you tried to contact it because it seems like it's trying to communicate to you in some way. It may have something it needs to tell you. Do you have any recently deceased friends or loved ones?
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Re: Alien , Ghost or Telekenesis?

Postby blupa » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Yeah it for sure sounds more like a Ghost very spooky Ive never encountered anything like that before although my wife swears up and down she has.
blupa
Redneck Abductee

Return to Your Encounters