Encounter at my grandmothers house.

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

Encounter at my grandmothers house.

Postby obliviousowl » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm

I have kept this secret for ages not telling anyone in case they mocked me, I was watching Star Trek: Generations with the door closed. Then I look at the door and all of a sudden its open, I didn't see it open it just was open all of a sudden and there was no one there. About 5 minute after this I glanced back over at the door and there was a cloaked figure, it was very tall and skinny. I stared at him for what seemed like an eternity, it wasn't looking at me but looked as if it was looking upstairs where my grandmother was. A couple minutes passed and he swiftly spun on his heels to look at me as if he only just noticed I was there, he approached me then looked at the TV which was mysteriously turned off. He came and sat next to me and pulled his hood down, he had a very small head bearing 2 white eyes with no pupils. Hi skin appeared rough and was a murky green colour. He stared at me and asked if I could help him with a voice that sounded like Stephen Fry. I didn't say anything as I was scared but mesmerized by his eyes, he then asked for some food, I went in the Kitchen then returned with nothing as I didn't know what to get. When I returned he was gone I ran out onto the drive but couldn't find him. I sat down in the living room for about to turn the TV on then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I stood up excited that it would be the strange visitor. It was just my grandma who looked a little under the weather, she said yes but that she felt like she has missed something. I turned the TV on and sat down and the film was exactly at the point that it was at when the door mysteriously opened.
obliviousowl
Redneck Abductee

Re: Encounter at my grandmothers house.

Postby jen157 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Crazy story but are you sure that you may not have fallen asleep? It sounds like a dream to me unless it was some kind of spirit that you saw.
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Re: Encounter at my grandmothers house.

Postby Nadyenka » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi! I don't doubt your experience at all. Time doesn't function in alien space like it does here. Makes me wonder why they let us miss time at all, but I seriously think they are so cocky they don't care if we notice the missing time and therefore the abduction. For what it's worth - my 2 cents. jkyu6656
Nadyenka
Redneck Abductee

Return to Your Encounters