Triangle

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

Triangle

Postby Devxify » Sun May 29, 2011 5:18 pm

When I was about 8/9/10 years old in 1978/9/80 ( sorry it was a long time ago ) I watched a craft fly down my street ( maybe US/UK Black ops who knows maybe ET) it was what is now known as a classic triangle shape, But at that time I assure you! it was not normal.
I was standing on my parents front door in Cardiff Wales UK (I have asked my self a thousand times why the hell come down my street there is nothing in the area no military no airport well not close anyway and then Cardiff airport wasn’t around ) it must have been between 7:00pm and 9:00pm on a Friday /Saturday winter night because it was a dark clear night sky and I could see the stars very clear ( my two dogs were out the front taking one last scratch and sniff before bed, this is why I was out side on the step making sure they did not get through the fence), I can also remember it being quite cold waiting for the dogs so it must have been winter ( my mother was a stickler for bed time so it must have been a weekend). I looked up to the top of my street to see if any off my friends were out playing, when a dark shape in the sky above the houses took my attention , from what I remember it did not make a sound ( anyway the dogs did not freak out) this Triangular shape had a white light in each corner and one red one in the centre this being bigger than the outside white lights, It was approximately 40 -50 feet above the houses in the my street, I watched as this object flew/floated down my street. It was the width of my street, well from tip to tip any way ( thinking back probably the width of one and a half maybe two 747's) it travelled about 15/20 miles an hour with no sound that I can remember ( it must have been quiet as my family were in the living room and I was on the door step )they never heard a thing, I wish had run into to my living room and shouted to them, that I had seen some thing in the sky. I watched this craft fly down my street in front of me over my head, as I looked at this object I could see other smaller lights on the under carriage and structure to the craft like lines ( I'm not 100% sure but the closest I can describe is like girders of metal, it was not smooth or metallic, it was dark stealth bomber black) it passed over me, across the road and over the park at the end of my street then it took off very fast turning to the right and off into the sky. I went back in to my house very shaken telling my mother .
The hole family ran out side looking for the flying craft but it was gone. To this day I can not understand why I did not run inside my house screaming for my mother to look at the object in the sky as it came down my street I just froze looking at this object above my street..I also remember it scaring me so much that I had nightmares that night, I can remember telling my mother that they were coming back to get me . They never did thank god..

I have never heard of anyone else seeing it around that area, and the only description that comes close to it, is the famous triangle aircraft that was chased by the Belgium Air force in 1990.
Devxify
Redneck Abductee

Re: Triangle

Postby Alien UFO Research » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 am

Cool story and that's why we're all so intrigued in UFOs. So many people have seen them and many of them say they have had similar feelings as you have. It's a mystery that will soon be figured out with all of the video and cameras we all carry on us at all times.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Arcturian_blue » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Hello :)
I have also seen triangular UFOs.
Ive heard people say they belong to the Reptilians, and I agree.
Sometimes they will try to prevent people from talking about such "sightings", usuall through mind control and fear. That might explain why you didn't run to tell someone immediatly. They could have been sending telepathic messages, or maybe even making "beeping sounds" (not sure what it is called, but they usually sound like "binaural beats", you can look that up on youtube)
Sometimes the reptilians will activate implants for mind control.
This may sound scary, but there is nothing to fear. :)
The reptilians I have ment use fear to control people and prevent ascension.
Don't let your fear hold you back. There is nothing to fear :)
Arcturian_blue
Redneck Abductee

Postby jen157 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Arcturian_blue wrote:Hello :)
I have also seen triangular UFOs.
Ive heard people say they belong to the Reptilians, and I agree.
Sometimes they will try to prevent people from talking about such "sightings", usuall through mind control and fear. That might explain why you didn't run to tell someone immediatly. They could have been sending telepathic messages, or maybe even making "beeping sounds" (not sure what it is called, but they usually sound like "binaural beats", you can look that up on youtube)
Sometimes the reptilians will activate implants for mind control.
This may sound scary, but there is nothing to fear. :)
The reptilians I have ment use fear to control people and prevent ascension.
Don't let your fear hold you back. There is nothing to fear :)

I've always heard that the reptilians would use mind control.
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Return to Your Encounters