I was 10 and I never even told my mother!

We would all love to hear what you have seen or encountered. Let it all spill out whether you saw a UFO an Alien or big foot.

I was 10 and I never even told my mother!

Postby Lizardgiirl » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:21 am

It was a warm summer night in Mississippi and it happened just as it started getting dark.

We were visiting my aunt who lived near the levee. The levee is a 50 ft dirt embankment which had been built after the great flood of 1929.

When we arrived at my aunt's house, everyone else went inside and I stayed on the front porch, I don't remember doing it for any particular reason. I do remember twirling around until I got dizzy and after a few times of doing that I stopped to find him standing on the far edge of the 10 ft wooden porch.

The first thing that happened was that I was immediately scared. I think I may have been in a little shock because I couldn't move. As I looked into his large (really large) black eyes, I heard a voice saying, "Don't be afraid. Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I'm just lost. Don't be scared. little girl".

And after a few seconds I wasn't scared anymore. I 'knew' that he wouldn't hurt me. He watched me and talked to me but his mouth never moved.

His face looked kind and sweet but I was wondering what this alligator wanted with me. I was just a little girl and to me he looked as tall as my mother and she was 6 feet even. His skin was greenish-brown, more green than brown and it looked scaly but soft, not hard and not rough. His face looked almost human except for the scales and greenish color except that he had no nose, just 2 thin slits where the nose should be. He had big brow ridges too that had just a wisp of hair covering them.

The next thing I remember hearing was that his sister had taken off and left him because he didn't get back in time and now he had to wait until they came back for him. He was living in the part of the Mississippi River that ran thru our little town.

I remember trying to help him with my child-reasoning. I asked him why don't you have somebody tell her that she forgot you? He said that she knew but that she had to leave - but he was sure she would come back as soon as she could.

He told me they flew a lot of places and I remember pictures of planets flying by as if I was in his spaceship.

I got the impression that he was considered beautiful or handsome, although I don't know why.

The last thing he said was not to tell anyone that we had 'talked'. He asked me to promise and I did.

He slipped around the corner of the house and was gone.

I went inside and sat down with everyone else and my mama asked me what was wrong with me. I said, "Nothing".

Life went on.

But I never forgot.

My only regret of that evening is that I never asked him his name.
Lizardgiirl
Redneck Abductee

Re: I was 10 and I never even told my mother!

Postby Alien UFO Research » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:06 pm

That is really an amazing story! Most people if any don't come in contact with reptilian type aliens and live to tell about it. Since you never saw them again it's safe to assume that he got picked up by his sister. I do wish that you had gotten the name of the alien if they even use names.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby Colangees » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:12 pm

That's an AMAZING encounter. It's so rare to have an encounter with a reptilian.
Colangees
Redneck Abductee

Postby Alien UFO Research » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Colangees wrote:That's an AMAZING encounter. It's so rare to have an encounter with a reptilian.

Yeh, no one sees reptilians and lives to tell about it. Or encounters are just really really rare.
Alien UFO Research
Your Leader

Postby dukychik1961 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 pm

That's too scary to think about. I'm totally speechless. I haven't read anything good about Reptilians.
dukychik1961
Redneck Abductee

Postby jen157 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:16 pm

dukychik1961 wrote:That's too scary to think about. I'm totally speechless. I haven't read anything good about Reptilians.

Yah me neither!
jen157
Skeptic Researcher

Postby portland49 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 am

Well Lizard Girl, I enjoyed reading about your experience! Thanks for posting it. Regards from New Hampshire!
portland49
Redneck Abductee

Return to Your Encounters